Dive with us and discover the magic of the Arbolitos Cove kelp forest ecosystem in Ensenada, Baja California
A personal dive with lots to see and explore….. kelp forests, reefs, walls filled with the colors of marine life….. species include garibaldi, rockfish, sea bass, a wide variety of seastars, bivalve molluscs, urchins, anemones… and much more!!
- Back to ship guarantee
- Round trip transportation from the Ensenada cruise terminal area or hotel!
- English speaking professional guides!
- All gear included at no extra cost!
- Lunch in a mexican restaurant included
- Bottled water included
Additional Information; Guided ½ day Tour, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm.
All tours include: All related gear, guided tour , transportation and delicious traditional lunch…
Gear included with all dive tours:
7 mm Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, 1 tank, Weights, Hood, Gloves, Booties, Fins, Mask, Snorkel.
Group rates available for 5 or more 10% off regular price
- It is necessary to know how to swim and be comfortable in the water.
- Customers who are pregnant and have other medical issues including recent surgery, heart problems, history of stroke or blackouts, etc. may not participate.
- All customers must complete a waiver before this excursion.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds
We take great pride at the all-around quality and service provided with all our tours, they are a true one of a kind adventure your family will be talking about for a long time to come. We pick you up a short walking distance from Cruise Ship or Hotel at 10:00 AM for a short 45 minute drive, an adventure in itself. Return time about 3:30 PM. Driving through city and outskirts along a scenic highway, you will experience sights and sounds of everyday life in a foreign culture. Off-road up and over mountain pass totally off the beaten path onto the most pristine, rugged, raw and beautiful coves that will leave you breathless. Once at site we outfit you with all up-to-date gear and after some basic instruction we´re off exploring the above and underwater world full of magic and mystery. An up close and personal tour with lots to see and explore… kelp forests, walls, reefs and seamounts teeming with the vibrant colors full of marine life. A cultural lunch (the most amazing and delicious fish tacos imaginable) served in town after activity.